Home / Sylhet / Schoolboy electrocuted in Sylhet

Schoolboy electrocuted in Sylhet

Schoolboy electrocuted in SylhetA schoolboy was electrocuted at Kadamtali in the city on Tuesday night.
The deceased was identified as Rasel Ahmed, 10, son of Fazlu Miah, a resident of the area. He was a class IV student of Kadamtali Government Primary School.
Witnesses said Rasel came in contact with a live electric wire while scaling the gate, decorated with electric lights for a marriage ceremony, of his house around 8pm.
Later, he was rushed to a local hospital where on-duty doctors declared him dead.