* Apple: Apples contain a lot of fibre but are low in calories. Ensure you retain the skin while eating the fruit. It contains just 50 calories per 100 grams. It also contains pectin which aids weight loss, and boosts digestion.
* Broccoli: Broccoli is also a good source of fibre and is considered as a superfood as it contains fibre and antioxidants.
* Watermelon: This fruit contains lycopene which is good for the heart and nutrients that boost blood flow and improve immunity.
* Potato: If eaten without frying, potatoes are a great negative calorie option. It contains just 58 calories and is a good source of potassium and vitamins B6 and C.
* Spinach: Spinach is rich in vitamins K and A, as well as other vitamins and minerals.