Home / Sylhet / Woman dies after consuming poison in Sylhet

Woman dies after consuming poison in Sylhet

Woman dies after consuming poison in Sylhet
 

Sylhet Office : A housewife died at MAG Osmani Medical College Sylhet after consuming poison in Jaintiapur Upazila of the district on Monday (October 22).

The 25-year-old Raima Begum is mother of three children.

Prima facie, woman drank poison owing to family feud. Action will be taken after filing complaint, officer-in-charge of Jaintiapur Model Police Station Khan Md Moynul  Jakir said quoting locals.