Here are a few quotes and messages you can share with your favourite teachers to bring a smile on their faces, this Teacher’s Day:
I have found guidance, discipline, love and friendship all in one person. Thank you dearest teacher for all your life lessons.
* You led me towards the path I should follow in life, opened my mind, touched my heart and soul. Thank you for all your guidance.
You accepted the challenge to teach me, I accepted the challenge to learn, and hence we made a great team. Thank you for everything!
* Teachers inspire hope, ignite imagination and instill the love of learning.
* Dearest teacher, you have pure love for teaching and I have entire love for learning. Thank you for fuelling my passion.
* Thank you for bearing with all those questions. You have taught me important life lessons I’ll always cherish.
* You are my role model, my most favourite teacher. May every child be blessed with a teacher just like you.
* Everyone needs a push to kickstart their lives. I owe it to my favorite teacher for their unflinching support and unwavering patience.
* A good teacher teaches from the heart.
* You are the first mentor I’ve known, my friend, and my helping hand. Thank you for guiding me towards the right path.
* May you always inspire all the coming generations, as you have always inspired me.
Here are a few famous quotes by world leaders who continue to inspire us day on day:
* “Creativity is the key to success in the future, and primary education is where teachers can bring creativity in children at that level.” – APJ Abdul Kalam
* “The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.” – Albert Einstein
* “Intelligence plus character – that is a goal of true education.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
* “Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears, and never regrets.” – Leonardo da Vinci
* “Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.” – Robert Frost
* “You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.” – Swami Vivekananda