Home / Sylhet / Policeman electrocuted in Sunamganj

Policeman electrocuted in Sunamganj

poA policeman was electrocuted at Ahammadpur village in Dharmapasha upazila on Friday.

The deceased was identified as Abdul Hamid,22, son of Abdul Samad, a resident of the village. He was working in Sylhet police line.

Locals said Hamid died on the spot when he came in contact with a live electric wire while setting a bulb at his house in the area at about 5:00pm.

Officer-in-charge of Dharmapasha Police Station confirmed the incident.