Home / Sylhet / One electrocuted in Sylhet

One electrocuted in Sylhet

13One people were electrocuted at Sadar upazila in Sylhet early Wednesday. The victims were Abdulmannan, son of Insan Ali of Pirer gown area,.
The police, quoting local people, said the victim was electrocuted after coming in touch with an electric wire while they Was Coming  Home at Pirer Gown area.
Airport police officer-in-charge said the police recovered the bodies and sent them to Sylhet Osmani Medical College Hospital for post-mortem examinations.