Home / Sylhet / Man electrocuted in Sylhet

Man electrocuted in Sylhet

41A young man died from electrocution at Haraitrilochan village in Jakiganj upazila on Wednesday.
The deceased was identified as Abul Hossain,25, son of late Moiab Ali of the village.
Witnesses said Abul sustained injuries when he came in contact with a live electric wire while he was playing in a field in the area in the morning.
Locals rushed Abul to Jakiganj upazila health complex where attending doctors declared him dead.