Tips how you can wear khadi in rainy season :
- This monsoon, you should pair up shorter length dresses with smarter cuts which would give a formal look along with some nice embroideries on them.
- Kediya style short tops with fitted pants are also to go for.
3.Short colour blocking dresses or khadi ankle length fitted pants with khadi shirts.
- Cape is a good choice as it can be removed if it gets wet. Layers on layers do work for monsoon
- It is always a nice idea to carry a khadi scarf to wipe off any mud or water splatter.
- Khadi pants are preferable as it dries off quick.