Home / Sylhet / Five of a family burned in Sylhet fire

Five of a family burned in Sylhet fire

Sylhet Office : Five members of a family suffered burn injuries in a fire that broke out at a house at village Rahimpur of Biswanath upazila early Wednesday.

The victims are — Faruk Miah, 55, his wife Champa Begum, 45, their daughter Ripa Begum, 18, son Emad Miah, 14, Imran Miah 12.
Officer-in-charge of Biswanath police station M Shamsuddoha said the fire originated from a burning mosquito coil in the morning.
The family members sustained burn injuries as they were sleep during the fire incident, he said.
The injured were taken to Sylhet MAG Osmani Medical College and Hospital.