Home / Sylhet / Man electrocuted in Habiganj

Man electrocuted in Habiganj

A man died from electrocution at Moiri village in Bahubal upazila of the district today.

The deceased was identified as Jayanta Pal, 42, a resident of the village. He was an NGO worker.
According to locals, the man came in contact with a live electric wire when he was setting a fan, leaving him critically injured.

Family members took him to Bahubal Upazila Health Complex where the on-duty doctor declared him dead.

Bahubal Police Station officer-in-charge Rakibul Islam confirmed the death matter.